Live SessionsHIDP 2.0AP FrameworkHis BiographyThe MissionHis WorkOperation 2030
Op-Eds & ColumnsMedia CoveragePress ReleasesInstitutional TalksPodcastsGalleryInvite Him
BooksArticlesVideo CoursesVideo LibraryCareers

GET UPDATES

Receive handpicked articles, quotes and videos of Acharya Prashant regularly.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA.

By continuing, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

Acharya Prashant App
Get it on Google PlayDownload on the App Store

Contact Us
support@advait.org.in+91 96505 85100

On Social Media

100+ Channels

Main Channels

YouTube60.5M+Instagram13.2M+Facebook13.3M+X (Twitter)1.2M+WhatsApp575K+Threads1.4M+

Channels Across 15+ Languages

HindiEnglishMarathiGujaratiTamilTeluguKannadaMalayalamPunjabiOdiyaBengaliSpanishRussianGermanFrenchChinese
Acharya Prashant App
Get it on Google PlayDownload on the App Store

Contact Us
support@advait.org.in+91 96505 85100
Copyright © 2026 PrashantAdvait Foundation
Terms and ConditionsPrivacy PolicyUndertaking
AP Articles
For YouTrendingAll Topics
ALL
ENG
हिन्दी
AP Articles
ALL
ENG
हिन्दी

Meditation

Smoke Test E2E Article 16 Aug 2026
Meditation
Smoke Test E2E Article 16 Aug 2026
1min
2reads

Short description for the E2E smoke test article.

Real relaxation || Neem Candies
Meditation
Real relaxation || Neem Candies
1min
17reads

Real relaxation is about relaxing even in the middle of activity. You are relaxed even as you exert yourself. You are relaxed even as you are running. You are relaxed even as you are drained out. You are not waiting for a special activity like going to bed or sitting…

How to practice dhyāna? || Neem Candies
Clarity
How to practice dhyāna? || Neem Candies
1min
11reads

It is a very common and a very harmful misconception to take dhyāna as something. Dhyāna is nothing. Dhyāna is not an object. Dhyāna is not a thing. Dhyāna is not a routine, not a practice, not an exercise. Dhyāna, rather, is on all these things. Dhyāna is what…

Real meditation || Neem Candies
Beliefs
Real meditation || Neem Candies
1min
13reads

Real meditation is the courage to let life change. If you keep meditating without allowing life to change, this meditation is merely self-deception.

And when I say life must change, I am not talking of something imaginary; I am talking of things very, very tangible. I am talking of your…

Liberation, meditation, Heart, and free will || (2020)
Liberation
Liberation, meditation, Heart, and free will || (2020)
9min
32reads
1

Questioner (Q): What is liberation?

Acharya Prashant (AP): What is bondage? There is nothing called liberation, nothing at all. It’s just that because there is bondage, hence there is liberation. In the absence of bondage, you are liberated from liberation as well.

Q: Is meditation the only way to attain…

Excerpts from Articles
If you are fond of playing the game of Love, then come over
Love is not a mental or physical need. Love is not for the faint-hearted. Love is not for those who fear the loss of relationships, reputation, possessions or life. Love is not for those who are afraid of family, society, or uncertainty. Love is not for those who seek sanction from tradition or culture.
Read Full Article
Marriage or Love?
Love would have helped you fly. And now you have captivated love within four walls. As wise men and women, if you are married, wonderful. As wise men and women, if you are not married, wonderful. The point is not really marriage. The point is wisdom. https://dev-main8.vedant.life/en/articles/marriage-and-love-1_0ff5cad
Read Full Article
How to Deal with Anger?
When your expectations are not fulfilled, that is the situation you call anger. Your expectation is nothing but a desire that the other person should behave according to your image of him. You create images because you are afraid. If you are not afraid, you cannot be angry. All these diseases come from a basic fountainhead — ignorance. They go away once ignorance goes away.
Read Full Article
Article testing
THis is AP Article
Read Full Article
Astrology: Science or Superstition?
Anybody who believes in astrology cannot be rational. All you have is a set of beliefs—the belief that this thing will happen. There is no logic in it, only fear and insecurity. Science is based on verifiable and falsifiable experiments, whereas astrology is not subject to verification; hence, it is just a story. It's a story that is making big money for a lot of storytellers.
Read Full Article
Rotating Revolutions: Iran on Maya’s Wheel
“Revolutions always promise change, and they usually deliver something that merely looks like change. Regimes collapse, flags are replaced, slogans change, but something remains untouched. The question we refuse to ask is simple: when the wheel turns again, what will have changed?”
Read Full Article
Who Is Women's Enemy?
The woman is simpler, more innocent. I would dare to say the woman is simple and innocent just as animals are, because woman, just like animals, is biology-driven. She is emotional, and her emotions do not really arise from understanding, not even from intellect. Her emotions arise from her body, from her biological conditioning, from her hormones.
Read Full Article
Making Room for What Matters
no dexcription is it still comming ?
Read Full Article
Sunday Guardian Column
Sunday Guardian ColumnSunday Guardian ColumnSunday Guardian ColumnSunday Guardian ColumnSunday Guardian Column
Read Full Article
Vidyarthi Jeevan
युवावस्था बहुत ही नाज़ुक समय होता है। यही समय निर्धारित कर देता है कि जीवन किस दिशा जाएगा।
Read Full Article
in media test article
in media test articlein media test articlein media test articlein media test article
Read Full Article
Is your sex infinitely deep? || Neem Candies
Unless you have reached the heart, the sexual activity has gone waste. Sex that is just a few inches deep serves no purpose. Sex has to be infinitely deep. You have to touch not only the other’s body but really the heart. That is what you are looking for.
Read Full Article
Truth - The Most Famous Verses of the Bhagavad Gita
You see, what does it mean to say that “righteousness is on decline”? Mind is moving away from Krishna. Mind is moving away from Krishna. Krishna is the centre of the mind. Right? Krishna is the centre of mind. As soon as the mind moves away from the Krishna, the centre applies a spring like force on the mind.
Read Full Article
Not allowing the soul to manifest is suicide: Acharya Prashant
Acharya Prashant says:\n“If you wouldn’t call this foeticide, then what would you call it? When an unborn child is killed in the womb, you consider it wrong—you call it a sin, a crime. But what do you call the way we are killing ourselves from within? Not allowing the self to manifest is suicide.”\n
Read Full Article
Fight the right battle and forget the outcome || IIT Kanpur (2020)
If you do not like the result that comes from the right action, then your like is not right. The result is still right. Challenge your likes and dislikes, not the rightness of the result.
Read Full Article
Sunday Guardian: Defeating the monster without becoming a monster
Though war may sometimes be inevitable, it should not be driven by revenge or momentary outrage. In spiritual terms, war is not necessarily forbidden.
Read Full Article
what is this
test-art-1 desc
Read Full Article
Staying Steady Through Difficult Times
A guide to handling difficult periods, adapting to unexpected changes, learning from experiences, seeking support, and continuing forward with confidence and patience.
Read Full Article
Why Scandals Shock Us, And Shouldn’t
\"If one relies on events, shock is guaranteed, again and again, because most misdeeds never come fully to light. Scandals are not reliable teachers. If one understands the principle, shock loses its grip, because what unfolds is recognised rather than discovered.\"
Read Full Article
Is Acharya Prashant Building a Cult Around Himself?
"Cult means personality worship. Where the entire teaching is that personality is false and the Self is truth, where will personality worship come from? And there is nothing in my personality worthy of personality worship. If one wants to worship like that, there are many standing in line whose entire job is to polish their personality.”
Read Full Article
testqa article
saknd alks cl,.Z >Z<CM ksld
Read Full Article
atricle testing
sdfvsdf
Read Full Article
Deccan Chronicle cppas
sadansdk
Read Full Article
Does Acharya Prashant Dismiss Alternative Teachers?
"I am fully in support of learning in all ways from everywhere and everybody but I am not at all in support of foolishness and hypocrisy. Get the difference please. I am absolutely in support of learning from wherever it is possible to learn but I am not at all in support of using the various avenues to learn to not to learn."
Read Full Article
Why do We Keep Hurting Ourselves?
Self-harm isn’t just about physically hurting ourselves. It is also when we live unconsciously, chasing goals given to us by society and family.
Read Full Article
Which method of meditation is correct? || On Vivekachudamani (2018)
Clarity
Which method of meditation is correct? || On Vivekachudamani (2018)
9min
17reads

Questioner (Q): I have a question on these four commonly quoted methods: śama (restraint), dama (taming, subduing), daṇḍ (chastising, punishment), and bheda (division, difference). None of these methods seem to work. What to do? How to understand these methods correctly?

Acharya Prashant (AP): There are an infinite variety of methods,…

The myth of meditation and concentration || On Vivekachudamani (2018)
Meditation
The myth of meditation and concentration || On Vivekachudamani (2018)
11min
22reads

चित्तमूलो विकल्पोऽयं चित्ताभावे न कश्चन । अतश्चित्तं समाधेहि प्रत्यग्रूपे परात्मनि ॥

cittamūlo vikalpo’yaṃ cittābhāve na kaścana ataścittaṃ samādhehi pratyagrūpe parātmani

This apparent universe has its root in the mind and never persists after the mind is annihilated. Therefore, dissolve the mind by concentrating it on the Supreme Self, which is…

How to know that one is meditating rightly?
Meditation
How to know that one is meditating rightly?
22min
19reads

Questioner (Q): How does one know that she is meditating rightly? Secondly, I know that one should not be dependent on others and one's happiness should always come from within. Yet, my emotions erupt and I react due to the actions of the other person. So, how to stay detached…

Which method of meditation is correct?
Meditation
Which method of meditation is correct?
9min
16reads

Questioner (Q): Acharya Ji, I have a question on these four commonly quoted methods- Sāma, Dāma, Daṇḍ and Bheda. I applied Sāma but it's not working. The other three I know nothing about, and are not working. No method seems to work. What to do?

Acharya Prashant…

How to meditate continuously for 24 hours?
Meditation
How to meditate continuously for 24 hours?
11min
39reads

Questioner (Q): A couple of days ago, I asked you a question regarding thoughts at the time of meditation, and you completely destroyed me, and I’ve been trying to assimilate what you had said. So, the point you had mentioned is that Meditation cannot be only a one-hour practice a…

Spiritual energy is a total myth
Meditation
Spiritual energy is a total myth
12min
78reads

Questioner (Q): Every day, like a lot of my day I do practices like I get up every day at 3:30 and do the full morning of practices and even during the day later in the nature...

Acharya Prashant (AP): Have they helped?

Q: They have helped and yeah I…

Why does meditation not succeed?
Meditation
Why does meditation not succeed?
23min
29reads

Questioner (Q): Acharya Ji, while meditating I feel silence and joy for some time, but after that, I’m not able to continue it and start feeling uneasy and want to come out of the meditation soon. Why does this happen, and does it mean that I’m not reaching the meditative…

Myths about Meditation
Meditation
Myths about Meditation
14min
16reads

Questioner (Q): Acharya Ji, one of the popular beliefs about meditation is that your mind will stop and you will not have any thoughts. A lot of the so-called Gurus say that your mind should be completely blank – no thoughts, and if any thought comes, that means, you are…

Strange sounds and thoughts during meditation?
Meditation
Strange sounds and thoughts during meditation?
7min
16reads

Questioner (Q): I have a question on my practice.

So, when I notice thoughts arising or the sounds of the cars, when I notice them in my awareness, I will ask, “To whom is this arising?” And sometimes I’ll go, "Oh! They will just disappear and won't bother me." And,…

The myth of meditation and concentration
Meditation
The myth of meditation and concentration
11min
36reads

Questioner: “Acharya Ji, pranam. In shloka 407 of Vivekchudamani, it is advised to dissolve the mind by 'concentrating it in the Supreme Self which is one’s inmost essence.' So, is this inmost essence the same as the I am—the natural sense of being felt in the heart? If so, is…

Acharya Ji, why don't you suggest meditation techniques?
Meditation
Acharya Ji, why don't you suggest meditation techniques?
6min
11reads

Questioner (Q): Acharya Ji, why don’t you suggest meditation techniques?

Acharya Prashant (AP): When you were in the Ganga, were you querying about what water is? The fish asked the ocean, “So when am I going to be schooled about water?”

Since four days, what else have you done except…

Don’t become a prisoner of meditation practices
Meditation
Don’t become a prisoner of meditation practices
14min
30reads

Acharya Prashant (AP): (Reads question) Mohit Sharma from the USA, “Pranam Acharya Ji, I am paying attention to what and how I do. I have observed four states of mind. Is it natural to observe this? Are these all the same or different? And by doing it, will I go…

Your meditation will not take you to the Truth
Meditation
Your meditation will not take you to the Truth
12min
18reads

Questioner (Q): Conventional theory around meditation is that it conditions the psychic apparatus so that we can move readily to see Atman. So, it’s not without value. You know, why are we here. Are we so deluded...

Acharya Prashant (AP): We are saying that falseness will be used to counter…

The right company for the mind
Thoughts
The right company for the mind
8min
31reads

Acharya Prashant: Being in the right environment itself is Satsang. Satsang does not necessarily mean a gathering. Satsang means realizing what affects the mind and acting accordingly. Give the mind the right food, give the mind the right companions. The right companions of all kinds: right books, right food in…

5 Meditation Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
Meditation
5 Meditation Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
6min
14reads

How many hours do you spend meditating each day?

This is a trick question!

Whether you are “meditating” one hour per day or six, you are not truly meditating. This is because meditation is not something you do to escape life.…

Yoga Is The Intensity Of Your Want To Live Without Fear
Meditation
Yoga Is The Intensity Of Your Want To Live Without Fear
59min
27reads

श्रुतिविप्रतिपन्ना ते यदा स्थास्यति निश्चला।

समाधावचला बुद्धिस्तदा योगमवाप्स्यसि।।

śhruti-vipratipannā te yadā sthāsyati niśhchalā

samādhāv-achalā buddhis tadā Yogam avāpsyasi

When your mind, now perplexed by what you have heard, stands firm and steady, then you will have attained Yoga or Self-Realization.

~ Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 2, Verse 53)

Acharya Prashant: We…

Are you the witness of the witness? || Acharya Prashant (2019)
Meditation
Are you the witness of the witness? || Acharya Prashant (2019)
6min
18reads

Questioner (Q): Acharya Ji, once I had the experience of the ‘seer’, but it remained only for few minutes. How can I be the seer forever?

Acharya Prashant (AP): And you are the seer of that ‘seer’, now that you are talking about it.

Q: I can’t say that surely.…

Does meditation help in liberation? || Acharya Prashant (2019)
Meditation
Does meditation help in liberation? || Acharya Prashant (2019)
9min
14reads

Question: What role does the word ‘meditation’ has in us increasing our chances of Liberation?

Acharya Prashant Ji:

If ‘meditation’ is Freedom from bondage, if that’s what your meditation honestly is, then obviously meditation will help in Liberation. But if meditation is just another thing, then what does it have…

The real meaning of Vipasana || Acharya Prashant, on Mahatma Buddha (2017)
Meditation
The real meaning of Vipasana || Acharya Prashant, on Mahatma Buddha (2017)
5min
28reads

Question: Acharya Ji, does meditation help?

Acharya Prashant Ji: What you call as ‘Meditation’ does not help. What you call as ‘God’ does not help. What you call as ‘Religion’ does not help.

Meditation helps, God helps, Religion helps.

But, God is not what you think God to be. And…

What is each experience craving for? || Acharya Prashant (2019)
Ego
What is each experience craving for? || Acharya Prashant (2019)
5min
19reads

Question: Acharya Ji, I cannot really wrap my head around this when I say, “Okay fine, at this point that I am greedy for experiences, and I want to go out and may be get a massage for myself.”

So once I have understood that I am greedy for new…

How to bear prolonged Sadhna? || Acharya Prashant (2018)
Meditation
How to bear prolonged Sadhna? || Acharya Prashant (2018)
7min
23reads

Question: Acharya ji, how to bear prolonged Sadhana (spiritual discipline)?

I have inertia in moving along the spiritual path. One day I sat down to read Jiddu Krishnamurti for MAG (Month of Awakening) session, and I read him for hours. I really enjoyed and felt at peace, yet I never…

Why does spiritual sadhana take long to complete? || (2019)
Bhakti
Why does spiritual sadhana take long to complete? || (2019)
5min
14reads

Questioner: Pranaam Acharya Ji. Why does spiritual sadhana take long to complete?

Acharya Prashant: The condition you have come to, is not sudden. It has taken millions of years of evolution for you to come to this state. It’s a very, very old habit. It is like dust that has…

Are psychedelic drugs helpful in spirituality? || Acharya Prashant (2019)
Meditation
Are psychedelic drugs helpful in spirituality? || Acharya Prashant (2019)
7min
31reads

Questioner: Recently, I came across an article on psychedelic drugs. I was surprised to know that a large part of the spiritual community consumes such psychedelic drugs, and claims that it has helped them immensely to remain in a peaceful state.

I was even more surprised to find that many…

God-Realisation is a myth || Acharya Prashant (2018)
Meditation
God-Realisation is a myth || Acharya Prashant (2018)
4min
9reads

Questioner: Pranam, Acharya Ji.

As information, I know that I am not the body and mind. But I still am living as the body and mind. I am too lazy in following any dhyan vidhi (meditation technique). Is it necessary to follow vidhi (technique) for that realization?

Acharya Prashant: You…

What is effortless action? || Acharya Prashant (2014)
Meditation
What is effortless action? || Acharya Prashant (2014)
3min
15reads

Acharya Prashant: It is true, where there is no action, there is no effort, but is it also true where there is no effort there is no action?

Is that true as well?

There is something called effortless action as well.

It is true where there is no action there…

Do you have the Buddha nature?
Meditation
Do you have the Buddha nature?
2min
11reads

Do you have the Buddha nature? Moo. Neither “Yes” nor “No”. If you say, “Yes”, then you mean that you, as you are, you as you think you are, have a Buddha nature. No, no way! The way we have built ourselves up, the way we have conceptualized ourselves, there…

Does meditation lead to a passive life? || Acharya Prashant (2017)
Meditation
Does meditation lead to a passive life? || Acharya Prashant (2017)
6min
9reads

Questioner: When we meditate regularly, we start losing let’s say the desires, or I want to do this and goals and everything. But, then it’s kind of equal to, to become passive in life. So, can you say something about that? Because being passive also feels like…

Acharya Prashant: You…

Basic definitions of Awareness, Attention, Understanding, and Intelligence || Acharya Prashant (2015)
Meditation
Basic definitions of Awareness, Attention, Understanding, and Intelligence || Acharya Prashant (2015)
13min
14reads

Acharya Prashant: Kundan (questioner) has asked for these four terms: ‘awareness’, ‘intelligence’, ‘attention’ and ‘understanding’.

The word awareness is meaningful in only in the context of the word consciousness. Consciousness is a divisive phenomenon. To be conscious of something is to be something and know the other thing. Consciousness is…

Do not meditate for peace, meditate in peace || (2016)
Meditation
Do not meditate for peace, meditate in peace || (2016)
5min
17reads

Questioner (Q): Is meditation required?

Acharya Prashant (AP): What is meditation?

Q: It’s like concentrating on breathing.

AP: Have we not already talked of concentration?

To concentrate is to force the mind to a particular object, and the mind doesn’t like being forced. So, if mediation is about concentration then…

In attention, the full moon shines || Acharya Prashant (2016)
Meditation
In attention, the full moon shines || Acharya Prashant (2016)
4min
17reads

L: Sir, you said that the choice of being in deep contentment and in abyss lies with us. Is it really the case?

Acharya Prashant: Yes, yes there is this choice.

See, the choice has to be there because you as you are you, take yourself to be the chooser.…

How to lose stillness? By trying to keep pace with it || Acharya Prashant (2016)
Meditation
How to lose stillness? By trying to keep pace with it || Acharya Prashant (2016)
2min
10reads

Questioner (Q): In analyzing, in concluding what you are saying, I miss the flow. What am I doing wrong?

Acharya Prashant (AP): You are ‘trying’ to keep pace with the speaker. See, what happens in a really truthful discussion is that the speaker is still but the audience is habituated…

It is possible to think without being lost in thought || (2016)
Meditation
It is possible to think without being lost in thought || (2016)
3min
8reads

Questioner (Q): The mind’s function is to think. So, what does it mean to be really free from the mind?

Acharya Prashant (AP): It means that even when you are thinking, thinking has not become too important for you.

It’s like this—In the morning, I get up from my bed…

What is the 'Who am I' method? || Acharya Prashant (2016)
Beliefs
What is the 'Who am I' method? || Acharya Prashant (2016)
8min
18reads

Acharya Prashant: The ‘Who am I’ inquiry is a simple method. In fact, the simplest of methods. So simple that it cannot even be called a method. And it is often misunderstood. *‘*Who am I’ is not a question. It cannot be a question because we are already full of…

Learning from detached observation || Acharya Prashant (2015)
Meditation
Learning from detached observation || Acharya Prashant (2015)
8min
17reads

Questioner (Q): Sir, several times you have said, “Just stand apart and let the mind function. Let the thoughts run wild if they want to.” I don’t get that. The mind is already running wild all the time. How to stop it? How do I look rightly at things? How…

The more you trust your seeing, the more you see that youre seeing
Meditation
The more you trust your seeing, the more you see that youre seeing
9min
13reads

Question: Sir, could there be an alternative to fear? Like I see in my life that I have been running after something and I realized that this thing is not fulfilling. But, I was so much influenced by the society that I ran after some other thing and again found…

Witnessing is freedom from the unnecessary || Acharya Prashant (2015)
Meditation
Witnessing is freedom from the unnecessary || Acharya Prashant (2015)
7min
19reads

Question: You have said, “Awareness is untouched by problems. No matter what, good or bad, be aware.” On the other hand you also talk of complete immersion. These two seem to be contradictory.

Speaker: First of all, be a little immersed so that you do not misquote me. I…

From chaos to zeroness - the ascending levels of consciousness ||Acharya Prashant, on Lao Tzu (2015)
Meditation
From chaos to zeroness - the ascending levels of consciousness ||Acharya Prashant, on Lao Tzu (2015)
19min
16reads

The highest virtue is not virtuous Therefore it has virtue The lowest virtue holds onto its virtue Therefore it has no virtue The highest benevolence acts without purpose The highest righteousness acts with purpose The highest ritual acts, but since no one cares, it raises its arms and use force…

The best way to meditate || Acharya Prashant (2015)
Meditation
The best way to meditate || Acharya Prashant (2015)
5min
13reads

Questioner: How to meditate? Whenever I try to meditate, I get stuck with thoughts, relevant and irrelevant.

Acharya Prashant: Meditation is a huge myth!

Given what you are, you will continue doing what you are, even when you are ‘meditating’. Your act of meditation will be as per what you…

Which meditation technique should I practice? || Acharya Prashant (2011)
Writings
Which meditation technique should I practice? || Acharya Prashant (2011)
4min
25reads

Question: I have been reading Osho’s book ‘Vigyan Bhairav’ and in this book Lord Shiva explained 112 meditation techniques to keep the mind in present. However, Osho has also said that, “meditation is a quality of being that you bring to the act”.

I am confused as Osho has…

Constant remembrance of I am takes me beyond what I think I am || Acharya Prashant (2015)
Meditation
Constant remembrance of I am takes me beyond what I think I am || Acharya Prashant (2015)
10min
8reads

Questioner: Nisargadatta Maharaj says to be constantly in the “I am” realization. What does that mean? What is this “I am” realization? This he said was the mantra that his Guru gave him and this was also the advice that he would give to all his listeners. He used…

Observation leads to the right change || (2015)
Meditation
Observation leads to the right change || (2015)
10min
16reads

Questioner: When I observe then my mind that was calm, at least at the periphery shakes. So, how to observe?

Acharya Prashant: That is the whole point of observation; to really come to learn the facts, to really know what is going on. Observation is not meant to comfort you.…

To understand something, observe without concluding || Acharya Prashant (2015)
Meditation
To understand something, observe without concluding || Acharya Prashant (2015)
17min
21reads

Question: Sir, in your blogs it is explained that the mind goes behind what it values, which is what ‘I’ value. But sometimes it happens is when I restrict it not to do certain things; there is an even greater temptation to do those things.

I was reading the…

The false promise of fulfillment through experience || (2014)
Meditation
The false promise of fulfillment through experience || (2014)
5min
10reads

Questioner (Q): Sir, does fulfillment come by experiencing everything completely?

Acharya Prashant (AP): What is everything? Do you have to go somewhere and experience it, or is it anyway happening daily? Whenever somebody says, “I need to go out and experience”, then he is directly suggesting that, “Right now life…

To know what you already know
Writings
To know what you already know
2min
34reads

Question: I read somewhere that when a person dies, the stream, of which it was a manifestation, still goes on. What is the process of this stream and how does it manifest itself?

Sir, is there life after death? What sort of knowledge passes on at the time of enlightenment?…

Meditativeness is a way of being
Writings
Meditativeness is a way of being
3min
12reads

Question: Dear Sir, we have been talking about how to use the ‘higher’ desire of brahman as a broom to clean up all the desires and then to burn the broom itself. Do you think I should simply sit back and read without this burning desire, this lust for knowledge,…

Search
Relationship
Topics
Love
Clarity
In Media
Guru
Women Empowerment
Marriage
Truth
Suffering
Break the False Perceptions
Media Articles
Values
Religion
See All
Get Updates
Receive handpicked articles, quotes and videos of Acharya Prashant regularly.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA.

By continuing, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

On Life
Suffering
Fear
Confusion
Attachment
Relationship
Sex
Emotions
Inferiority
Happiness
Money
See All
Women
Love
Marriage
Fear
Liberation
Social Issues
Attachment
Emotions
Leadership
Meera Bai
Saint Lalleshwari
See All
Youth
Clarity
Values
Goal
Individuality
Maturity
Success
Passion
Dreams
Confidence
Talent
See All
Climate Crisis
Animal Cruelty
Climate Change
Flesh Eating
Veganism
Population
See All
Bhagavad Gita
Shri Krishna
Ego
Fear
Liberation
Attachment
Karma
Ashtavakra Gita
Maya
Guilt
See All
LIVE Sessions
Experience Transformation Everyday from the Convenience of your Home
Live Bhagavad Gita Sessions with Acharya PrashantJOIN NOW
Scriptures
Upanishads
Vedant - Gita Collection
Vedant - Scriptures
Bhakti Scriptures
Other Scriptures
Saints
Shri Krishna
Adi Shankaracharya
Jesus Christ
Raman Maharishi
Shri Ram
J. Krishnamurti
Khalil Gibran
Rumi
Ramkrishna Paramhans
Buddha
See All